Holiday Cottage Llanos Negros
Casa Los Llanos Negros, was an old family winery that was restored in late 2002, preserving its original stone walls, to seek greater integration into the landscape. The interior of this rural house stands out for its rustic and comfortable decoration that together with its wooden ceilings provide warmth to each of the rooms.
Situation / Information of interest
This holiday cottage is located in the southwest of the island of La Palma with 1.200 m2 building space, surrounded by vineyards and next to the San Antonio volcano, in Los Quemados, in the municipality of Fuencaliente.
Los Llanos Negros is located in a very quiet area, of singular beauty in which the largest area of malvasía on the island is cultivated, and which is part of the Protected Landscape of Tamanca.
Shopping centre at... 3000m
Medical centre... 4000m
Distance from beach...: 4000m
Port at... 28000m
Airport at... 25000m
Holiday Cottage Llanos Negros has a constructed area of 75m2 and it has:
* Fully equipped kitchen with: ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, electric coffee maker and washing machine
* 1 bedroom with a double bed of 180x200 cms
* 1 bedroom with two single beds of 90x200 cms
* A spacious living room - kitchen - dining room
* A bathroom with shower tray
* Washing machine and safe
* Heating in all rooms
* Living room with fireplace and satellite television
* WiFi connection
* Surrounded by large terraces from which you can enjoy stunning views of the sea and the San Antonio volcano, as well as beautiful sunsets that you will not easily forget.