Its strategic location, close to the population centers of interest, and the privileged climate that is enjoyed throughout the year, make Puerto Calero the ideal place for any traveler. In addition to its marina, the complex consists of Townhouses and Villas, inspired by the traditional architecture of the island and which constitute genuine terraces opened to the sea, harmoniously integrated into the environment of the island. For its exposure to the south, from the porch, terrace, pool or from the living-room itself, you can see, each evening, the sunset over the Atlantic Ocean and the profile of the nearby island of Fuerteventura. The stars each night accompany this serene and tranquil place for your holidays.
Situation / Information of interest
Pretty town with spectacular views in the exclusive area of Puerto Calero in the municipality of Yaiza located in the south of the island of Lanzarote.
Yaiza was the first European settlement and place of conquest of the Canary Islands and in addition to two beautiful marinas, one is Puerto Calero, is the town where part of the National Park of Timanfaya is located.
Shopping centre at... 700m
Medical centre... 3000m
Distance from beach...: 3000m
Port at... 500m
Airport at... 20000m
Two bedroom villa on the Atlantic in Puerto Calero offers:
On the first floor:
* 2 bedrooms with balcony, one double bed and one with 2 single beds.
* Fully equipped kitchen with toaster, vitroceramic hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, cutlery.
* Living room furnished with two sofas, table and chairs, satellite TV.
* 1 bathroom with bathtub, shower and bidet.
* The Villa has air conditioning.
* Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
* Cot and highchair available to the client.
* Outdoor grill.
* Private pool with outdoor deck, garden.