The house is located in a rural environment in the heart of the Hoya de Tunte, San Bartolomé de Tirajana, within a private estate surrounded by fruit trees overlooking the Tirajana ravine and the Taidía neighborhood.
The area is ideal for those who wish to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a natural environment and to get away from the hustle and bustle of the cities.
It’s perfect for walking, hiking, ...
Situation / Information of interest
The accommodation is located right at the foot of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, a traditional Canarian town known as Tunte which is the capital of the municipality of the same name.
Far from the bustle of the city and surrounded by nature, this place is ideal for having a rest, for relaxation.
It’s surrounded by many rural trails and mountains and it’s also close to natural areas, where the Canarian flora mixes with crops: olive, apricot, almond, plum trees...
You will also enjoy the cordiality, the familiarity and the kindness of the people here.
It’s perfect located, very close from many points of interest.
The town of Tunte is just 500 meters away and the nearest beach at only 18 km.
Shopping centre at... 18000m
Medical centre... 575m
Distance from beach...: 18000m
Port at... 67000m
Airport at... 37000m
The house is located on a plot of 1300 m2 and consists of:
* 1 bedroom with double bed of (1.50 x 1.90 m) and television.
* Living room with satellite TV and sofa bed for two people (1.35 x 1.80 m).
* Full kitchen with induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, blender, coffee maker (electric and manual), electric juicer, toaster and iron.
* The interior bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.
* Free wifi.
* The outside area of the house has a terrace with a barbecue and wood oven, ideal for dinners or lunches with friends and there is also private pool of 6 x 4 m (depth of 1.40 to 1.80m) with outdoor bathroom and hammocks.