Holiday cottage El Polear
The house is locqted in an estate of 18.000m² and has 72m² built. The house has 2 bedrooms and a private swimming pool in a large garden of approx. 300m² and also it has a spectacular terrace with views of the sea.
Situation / Information of interest
The house is located in the lower area of Puntagorda, municipality located in the Northwestern part of the island of La Palma.
Puntagorda is a small rural town with a great agricultural and farming tradition.
This town is characterized by abundant farm buildings essential to the work of the farmers and which are still kept as elements of traditional homes of the island:
Windmills: to grind grain, essential food for the islander
Pajeros: storing farm tools and animals
Bodegas (cellar) y Lagares: large area for grape growing
Water tanks: tank to store rainwater
Eras: where the wheat was threshed
This is an area of crops: almonds and wheat .
Shopping centre at... 400m
Medical centre... 400m
Distance from beach...: 400m
Port at... 80000m
Airport at... 80000m
The house has:
* 2 bedrooms: 1 with double bed of 1.35 x 1.90x and 1 with single beds of 0.9 x 1.90m.
* 1 bathroom with shower
* Kitchen entirely equipped with oven, vitroceramic hob, big fridge with freezer, washing machine, coffee machine Melita.
* Living room entirely equipped with: 2 sofas, plasma TV Screen with satellite cable and radio, and CD player.
*Free wiffi connection
* Private swimming pool of 36m² with garden furniture and hammocks
* Big terrace of 40 m2 with barbacue area and sea views
* Cot and high chair for children available.
* Air conditioning and heating
* Parking space in the house.