Rural Hotel Mahoh - Double bedroom
This is an old holiday cottage built in the 19th century. MAHOH is the oldest name known in Fuerteventura, this is a word from the guanche civilisation which means: my place, my country. It is also the name of an Ecologist movement that are fighting to keep the original architectural landscapes of the island.
Bedrooms in: SECOR MAGA: 1. bedroom Bayuyo: Comfortable and spacious bedroom which gets its name from a natural park of the area. 2. Bedoom Mascona: Decorated with typical canarian furniture. 3. Bedroom Escanfraga: Lovely room with amazing views to the village of Villaverde. 4. Bedroom Cofete: Gets its name from the spectacular beaches from the south.
Bedrooms in SECTOR SEÑORIAL: 1. Bedroom Huriamen: Very homey and comfortable. 2. Bedroom Jarugo: Luxery and comfortable bedroom, gets its name from a beach of the island. 3. Bedroom Vihocho: Very homey, gets its name from a large sandy field in the north of the island. 4. Bedroom Amanay: This is the most luxurious bedrooms with typical colonial style of Fuerteventura from the 19th century.
Bedroom in SECTOR CORONELA: 1. Bedroom Tindaya typical colonial style of Fuerteventura from the 19th century, gets its name from the famous mountain.
Situation / Information of interest
The hotel is situated in La Oliva town.
Shopping centre at... 50m
Medical centre... 15000m
Distance from beach...: 15000m
Port at... 15000m
Airport at... 25000m
* 9 double bedrooms: 7 with double beds: two with two single beds. Also availbale 9 extra beds and cots
* Bathroom in each bedroom, litchen, dining room, music system, meeting room, phone and Sat TV.
* Service: internet access in Reception, bicycle, laundry, restaurant, safetly deposit box in reception, 4,000m2 gardens, sport facilities ( tennis, volleyball, basket ball, handball). swimming pool, library, parking.
* Rustic style furniture in each bedrooms.
* The hotel offers the possibility of half board or full board